Exchange 2010 Configuration (PC)IMPORTANT
If the user's PC is Window XP, please ignore steps 12 and 13
In Windows 7/8
1. Browse to 'Control Panel' - 'Mail' - 'Show Profiles'
2. Make sure to pre-select 'Prompt for a profile to be used'
3. Select 'Add . . . ' and input the full email address of the user on the new server. Select 'OK'
4. Select 'manual setup or additional server types' and select 'Next'
5. Select 'Microsoft Exchange Server or compatible service' and click 'Next'
6. Under Server Settings:
'Use cached Exchange Mode' is ticked. (This is necessary in order for the Offline Address Book to work)
- Server = cas.messageexchange.com
- Username = full exchange mailbox email address (Do not select "Check Name" at this point)
- 'Use cached Exchange Mode' is ticked. (This is necessary in order for the Offline Address Book to work)
8. Browse to 'Connection'
9. Tick 'Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP'
10. Select 'Exchange Proxy Settings'
11. Under 'Connection Settings' input cas.messageexchange.com
12. Tick 'Only connect to proxy servers that have this principle name in their certificate'
13. Input in the field below: msstd:cas.messageexchange.com
14. Tick 'On fast networks . . .'
15. Change 'Proxy authentication settings' to 'Basic Authentication'
16. Select 'OK'
17. Select 'OK' again
18. Now 'Check Name' and wait for the username to underline
19. Select Next and Finish when profile creation is completed